From our introductory meeting, until your sale is closed, our focus is to minimize your anxiety and maximize your benefits.
The sales process begins with us getting to know you and your property. Then, it continues with us providing recommendations to improve your property’s attractiveness and our suggested list price. In order to do so, we will present you our comparable market analysis and evaluation of the condition of the property. Finally, we will create a strategy and plan to market your property.
During the process, we will keep you constantly updated. All offers will be presented to you promptly and negotiated to achieve your objectives.
Preparing to sell
First, we will review our home evaluation with you, share some tips and recommendations on presentation. In addition, we will advise you on renovations or repairs that could increase your home’s attractiveness to potential buyers. These recommendations will most likely include the exterior as well as the interior of the home. We will also discuss any benefits of staging and having a pre-inspection. It is important that you disclose to us any known issues with the home. This information could affect the future negotiation.
After this, we will explain the selling process, Open House schedules, showing logistics, and privacy and security details. Also, we will arrange with you the photographs and visual media we will use to market your home.
As a result, your home will be prepared to attract quality buyers for the highest price and you will be prepared for the process.
Determining your home’s value. What is your home worth?
We will thoroughly assess and analyze the factors that affect your home’s value, such as:
- Physical condition. Addressing your home’s known issues will facilitate a smooth process, avoid possible legal action in the future, and enhance the sale.
- Current market in your neighborhood and area.
- The competition.
With this information, we can help you strategize and make the best decision on the listing price and other favorable terms and conditions.
Pricing your home accurately will attract the best buyers, stimulate greater competition, and allow us to maximize your profit.
Marketing your home
We will ensure maximum market exposure for your property by:
- Advertising the characteristics of your home and highlighting its more desirable features. To do that, we will use attractive printed material, high-quality photography and visual media elements, tailored to your unique home.
- Advertising your home’s availability in the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) and/or the Commercial Business Association (CBA). Because of that, your property will be viewed by as many as 30,000 licensed real estate agents and all their clients in Washington State.
- Presenting your property through Open Houses as well as targeting communities and professional networks. With this in mind, we will customized marketing materials such as online communication, direct mail and personal invitations.
- Displaying a For Sale Sign with a Rider Sign on your property. These signs allow home buyers to easily find important information about us and your property.
- Posting your property on the most popular real estate search engines, websites and social media platforms as well as several Providencia Real Estate sites.
Through out the process you will receive continuous feedback about your property’s performance in the market.
Making the decision
We will evaluate and present all offers to you, with their pros and cons, to facilitate your decision-making process.
Our analysis and negotiations of offer price, financing, and contingencies will allow you to obtain the best price and terms.